Check out Hedi Slimane’s uber graphic fashion story for Vogue Nippon shot on Anja Rubik. Now that the subversive super star Slimane has replaced Yves Saint Laurent’s Stefano Pilati as creative director, who will be taking beautiful photos like these?
Subscribe to The Que blog for updates
on the latest beauty, fashion tips,
how to's, Blanche Macdonald news,
contests, promotions and events!
subscribe to blanche macdonald centre eNewsletter
check out our blanche macdonald centre eNewsletters here for more info
Most Popular Posts
- Cosmetic Kitchen: Pineapple Toner For All
- It's Hot. Crackle Nail Art!
- Welcome to Our Cosmetic Kitchen
- DIY: 3 Romantic Spring Hairstyles
- Make Up For Ever: Aqua Cream Review
- Academy Award-Winning Makeup Artist Howard Berger Visits Blanche!
- BMC Makeup Grad x Vogue Turkey
- A "Black Swan" Inspired Makeup Look