Check out Hedi Slimane’s uber graphic fashion story for Vogue Nippon shot on Anja Rubik. Now that the subversive super star Slimane has replaced Yves Saint Laurent’s Stefano Pilati as creative director, who will be taking beautiful photos like these?
Subscribe to The Que blog for updates
on the latest beauty, fashion tips,
how to's, Blanche Macdonald news,
contests, promotions and events!
subscribe to blanche macdonald centre eNewsletter
check out our blanche macdonald centre eNewsletters here for more info
Most Popular Posts
- A “Black Swan” Inspired Makeup Look 16 views
- Cosmetic Kitchen: Homemade Face Masks 15 views
- An Alexander McQueen-inspired Photo Shoot Exclusive 2 views
- DIY: 3 Romantic Spring Hairstyles 2 views
- Academy Award-Winning Makeup Artist Howard Berger Visits Blanche! 1 view
- Marc Jacobs A/W 11 Campaign 1 view
- Designer exhibitions: CDG, McQueen and Balenciaga 1 view
- Victoria Down Visits Blanche! 1 view