Seeing our students and grads volunteering their time, efforts, and talent for the less fortunate always makes us incredibly proud and honoured. Get that warm, fuzzy feeling and check out this uplifting recap of our hair and makeup artists working with the terminally ill patients of BC Children’s Hospital and their families for the Help-Portraits photo session. Thank you to Ofelia, Katie, Krystal, Nindy, and Robyn for putting smiles on so many faces that day!!!!
Subscribe to The Que blog for updates
on the latest beauty, fashion tips,
how to's, Blanche Macdonald news,
contests, promotions and events!
subscribe to blanche macdonald centre eNewsletter
check out our blanche macdonald centre eNewsletters here for more info
Most Popular Posts
- Unclaimed Fabric 2 views
- Cosmetic Kitchen: Homemade Face Masks 2 views
- Happiness For Me And You 1 view
- Vogue Nippon. Hedi Slimane. Anja Rubik. 1 view
- Designer exhibitions: CDG, McQueen and Balenciaga 1 view
- A “Black Swan” Inspired Makeup Look 1 view
- It’s Zombie Fever with Howard Berger! 1 view
- Cosmetic Kitchen: Pineapple Toner For All 1 view