Check out Hedi Slimane’s uber graphic fashion story for Vogue Nippon shot on Anja Rubik. Now that the subversive super star Slimane has replaced Yves Saint Laurent’s Stefano Pilati as creative director, who will be taking beautiful photos like these?
Subscribe to The Que blog for updates
on the latest beauty, fashion tips,
how to's, Blanche Macdonald news,
contests, promotions and events!
subscribe to blanche macdonald centre eNewsletter
check out our blanche macdonald centre eNewsletters here for more info
Most Popular Posts
- Unclaimed Fabric 2 views
- Cosmetic Kitchen: Homemade Face Masks 2 views
- Happiness For Me And You 1 view
- Vogue Nippon. Hedi Slimane. Anja Rubik. 1 view
- Designer exhibitions: CDG, McQueen and Balenciaga 1 view
- A “Black Swan” Inspired Makeup Look 1 view
- It’s Zombie Fever with Howard Berger! 1 view
- Cosmetic Kitchen: Pineapple Toner For All 1 view