Seeing our students and grads volunteering their time, efforts, and talent for the less fortunate always makes us incredibly proud and honoured. Get that warm, fuzzy feeling and check out this uplifting recap of our hair and makeup artists working with the terminally ill patients of BC Children’s Hospital and their families for the Help-Portraits photo session. Thank you to Ofelia, Katie, Krystal, Nindy, and Robyn for putting smiles on so many faces that day!!!!
Even when we are unable to physically offer our services in times of need, we can always find a way to help. This month, Blanche Macdonald Hugs The World embraces the flood disaster victims in Pakistan – currently the largest catastrophe in the world. As the number of deaths and people left homeless and suffering from health problems continually rise, the amount of help and assistance intensifies. We have chosen to support the Canadian Red Cross by contributing $2000 to their extraordinary recovery and relief efforts.
To all the families, friends, and children involved in this emergency, our hearts go out to you.
Subscribe to The Que blog for updates
on the latest beauty, fashion tips,
how to's, Blanche Macdonald news,
contests, promotions and events!
subscribe to blanche macdonald centre eNewsletter
check out our blanche macdonald centre eNewsletters here for more info
Most Popular Posts
- Cosmetic Kitchen: Homemade Face Masks 7 views
- Vogue Nippon. Hedi Slimane. Anja Rubik. 3 views
- Victoria Down Visits Blanche! 1 view
- Designer exhibitions: CDG, McQueen and Balenciaga 1 view
- Supermodel David Chiang Brings The Runway to Blanche Macdonald 1 view
- Top Canadian Stylist Amy Lu 1 view
- DIY: 3 Romantic Spring Hairstyles 1 view
- Cosmetic Kitchen: Pineapple Toner For All 1 view